Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our forum was hacked
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
sgdavis

I'm sorry to report our forum was hacked by someone, stating he was from Turkey.  All our discussions, and all of your logins, have been lost.  I have tried to get a backup restored but I'm told by my web site host none is available.

So, we'll have to start from scratch.  Please feel free to create new login names and post your comments and questions here.  For my part I will improve the security of this site and will make my own independent backup of the forum from time to time.

My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused all of us.

--Steve Davis

sgdavis2006-12-28 13:15:33
ARCADIA

Steve,

No apologies are needed because of the distructive work of others. The loss of the info is discourging but we have to look at it as a fresh start. The questions and answers will come and we will all have fun running MSTS.

Keep up the good work and have a Happy New Year.

Peter

sgdavis
(ARCADIA)

Steve,

No apologies are needed because of the distructive work of others. The loss of the info is discourging but we have to look at it as a fresh start. The questions and answers will come and we will all have fun running MSTS.

Keep up the good work and have a Happy New Year.

Peter

Thanks for your kind words, patience, and understanding! 

Wozzie

Hi Steve the previous post from Peter sums it all up. No apologies are needed as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for all the work you put in to provide us with great programmes and providing help & advice when needed.

A Happy New Year to all concerned.

Cliff aka wozzie

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.