Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SAL V2
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
ideaman
Hi Folks. I have had the original route since it came out with out any problems. Now I downloaded the version2 template 3 times and put it to the main route
and it crashes on load up. I ran it through route riter and came up with a whole wack of missing shape files. I have know idea as to where I can get these files
. Does anyone have solution for this or know what is wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Greg.
Conductor Chris
I assume you are not trying to run the version 2 template on the original route, right? There has been a recent version 2 release of the route for which the template is matched.
Christopher
ideaman
QUOTE(Conductor Chris @ Nov 19 2016, 10:49 AM) *
I assume you are not trying to run the version 2 template on the original route, right? There has been a recent version 2 release of the route for which the template is matched.
Christopher

Thank you for your reply. Yes I was trying to run it on the original route, that's because I did not know about version2. Now that you have clued me in
I went looking for it. I found it after reading about it on the form page and was told it was on the home page. Know wonder every one thought I was nuts with my post.
Thank you for the clue. Greg.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.