Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Template creation using TRSE?
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
klsc85
Has anyone successfully created an AG template using Goku's TSRE? His activity editor seems to have all the tools the MSTS editor had but dang if I can get it to work (I get as far as generating the SWLACT file but it comes up empty). If someone has "cracked the code" and can give me a step-by-step guide I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Uncle E
dgionet
HI Eric,

Have some trouble working with TSRE. I can't even figure out how to place loose consists like it is done with the MSTS Activity Editor for template creation. I was able to create a few sidings in an earlier template with TSRE but is more painful that with the MSTS AE.

The MSTS AE cannot handle activities created with TSRE like it was the case with Trainsimulations' Mullan Pass route.

Let's hope to work it out on long term!

klsc85
Thanks for the reply Denis. Maybe Steve's software can't read Goku's software, considering they were created over a decade apart. My MSTS AE still works fine with AG so I'll keep doing things that way.

Uncle E
Conductor Chris
In theory, it should be the same file format, no matter if created by TSRE or the MSTS activity editor.
Christopher
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.