Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Run-Time Error 13 Type Mismatch
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
lrjanzen
I am gettng an Error 13 trying to run either csv in the Lehigh & Hudson rivr v2. Any clue?

Thanks Lonnie
nbeveridge
QUOTE(lrjanzen @ Nov 28 2007, 09:24 PM) *
I am gettng an Error 13 trying to run either csv in the Lehigh & Hudson rivr v2. Any clue?

Thanks Lonnie

What do you mean that you are running the csv? Have you already generated an activity with the template?
sgdavis
QUOTE(lrjanzen @ Nov 28 2007, 09:24 PM) *

Thanks Lonnie

When exactly does this happen? When loading the template, or generating the activity, or ??? Also does it happen for any other templates you have?

Thanks,

Steve
smokeytc
Hi Steve - purchased the Bridge Line, and all acts that came with it are working fine. Made some short acts with AG and they run fine. When I try to make an act from one end of the route to the other(either eastbound or westbound) I get the "Type Mismatch error 13" screen and cannot finish making the act. Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong? Experimented with different engines and no caboose, and lowered the cars to be added, but that didn't help. Thought there might be an answer here in this topic, but it doesn't go anywhere. Any help appreciated Ted
jrmeindl
QUOTE(smokeytc @ Oct 9 2010, 04:12 PM) *
Hi Steve - purchased the Bridge Line, and all acts that came with it are working fine. Made some short acts with AG and they run fine. When I try to make an act from one end of the route to the other(either eastbound or westbound) I get the "Type Mismatch error 13" screen and cannot finish making the act. Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong? Experimented with different engines and no caboose, and lowered the cars to be added, but that didn't help. Thought there might be an answer here in this topic, but it doesn't go anywhere. Any help appreciated Ted

There was another post regarding this issue. About half way down is were the details are concerning why this error does happen. It's possible that your case may be same.

http://skylinecomputing.com/forums/index.p...amp;hl=Mismatch

Jim
smokeytc
QUOTE(jrmeindl @ Oct 9 2010, 11:37 PM) *
There was another post regarding this issue. About half way down is were the details are concerning why this error does happen. It's possible that your case may be same.

http://skylinecomputing.com/forums/index.p...amp;hl=Mismatch
Jim

Thanks Jim- this seems to work
Ted
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.