Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Create activities for Very Short Line RR
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
FLR
I have installed the Very Short Line RR, which is very nice, and now I would like to create some switching activities. I cannot find any csv files. Can someone tell what to do next?
TIA
FLR
nbeveridge
QUOTE(FLR @ Dec 17 2007, 03:21 PM) *
I have installed the Very Short Line RR, which is very nice, and now I would like to create some switching activities. I cannot find any csv files. Can someone tell what to do next?
TIA
FLR

I have never heard of this route, and we don't have a template for it. Does it go by some other name?

If you want to create a template for it, then you might want to look at the tutorial videos on this website, and at the instructions in the AG manual.
AT RR
Norman,
I just looked it up at Trainsim.com and here is the discription:

MSTS Route--Very Short Line RR. A fictional railroad based on model railroading. This short line is a continuous loop track. At the ends of each loop is a turnout which allows endless loops.

It does not seem like a route that a template would work with?? It sounds like it Is just for running trains.

Peter
nbeveridge
QUOTE(AT RR @ Dec 18 2007, 02:51 PM) *
Norman,
I just looked it up at Trainsim.com and here is the discription:

MSTS Route--Very Short Line RR. A fictional railroad based on model railroading. This short line is a continuous loop track. At the ends of each loop is a turnout which allows endless loops.

It does not seem like a route that a template would work with?? It sounds like it Is just for running trains.

Peter

A template for this route would be meaningless.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.