Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AG poblems
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
zebsligh
My AG or AM willnot pull up any act files. When I launch program (choose) the program go to routes, then I open any route, then actitives, there are no actitives. Did I make a mistake when installing AG or is something not loading right?
Ralph@Train-Puzzles.com
QUOTE(zebsligh @ Mar 2 2008, 07:11 PM) *
My AG or AM willnot pull up any act files. When I launch program (choose) the program go to routes, then I open any route, then actitives, there are no actitives. Did I make a mistake when installing AG or is something not loading right?

You're not looking for an activity file at that point -- you're looking for a .csv file that begins with "SWLACT". Click on that to get the process started.

If you don't see a "SWLACT" .csv file, then there was a problem with installing the template.
sgdavis
QUOTE(zebsligh @ Mar 2 2008, 06:11 PM) *

To clarify, Activity Master WILL open activity files. Make sure that the route you want to use Activity Master with hasn't been stored using Train Store. Train Store WILL work with Activity Master but you have to be sure that you unstore the route you will be working with, and any other routes that might have rolling stock in them which you'd like Activity Master to draw from as replacements.

As mentioned by Ralph Activity Generator doesn't look for activity files, it looks for template file, which end in .act. You can download those from the Templates page on this web site (www.skylinecomputing.com).

Let me know if you have need further assistance.
zebsligh
QUOTE(sgdavis @ Mar 4 2008, 08:41 PM) *
To clarify, Activity Master WILL open activity files. Make sure that the route you want to use Activity Master with hasn't been stored using Train Store. Train Store WILL work with Activity Master but you have to be sure that you unstore the route you will be working with, and any other routes that might have rolling stock in them which you'd like Activity Master to draw from as replacements.

As mentioned by Ralph Activity Generator doesn't look for activity files, it looks for template file, which end in .act. You can download those from the Templates page on this web site (www.skylinecomputing.com).

Let me know if you have need further assistance.

Thanks again, I will give it another try.
sgdavis
QUOTE(zebsligh @ Mar 6 2008, 12:30 AM) *
Thanks again, I will give it another try.

Try the video tutorials, or if you need more help I can help you live on line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.