Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Convert all switches to manual
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
Old Geaser
Boy am I having fun, making my own switching acts. I am having a little problems of not being able to change a switch when I want to.

I have read and re read about changing all switching on a route to manual and am having trouble. Here is what I have done so far.

Unstored Bodiddly RR
Start Switch Generator
Click---Convert all switches in a route to manual.
In "Look In" click Routes
Click Routes
Click Bodiddly RR
Click Activities----A list of all acts "Archived" comes up
Where did I go wrong? I do not know what to do next. I am sure it is something simple that I have overlooked. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks

Bert dry.gif
AT RR
Bert,
The "Archive" folder is a sub folder in the "active" activities folder that stores all your origional files that you modified incase you want to reset everything back. You should be able to click up one level and find the activity you are looking for.

hope this helps.

Peter
Old Geaser
Thanks Peter,

I found the file file Bodiddly RR.tdb. I clicked it and now have switches that I can control. Thanks again.

Bert laugh.gif

QUOTE(AT RR @ Mar 14 2008, 05:15 AM) *
Bert,
The "Archive" folder is a sub folder in the "active" activities folder that stores all your origional files that you modified incase you want to reset everything back. You should be able to click up one level and find the activity you are looking for.

hope this helps.

Peter

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.