Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi guys
Skyline User's Forum > > General MSTS Discussion
IsambardKingdom
Hiya all,

two things please..........

my username has been cut off in it`s prime, any chance of rectifying it please. 

Also which is best too buy, Generator or Master ?

I can use AE no problem, but just can't be bothered with all the long drawn out  effort needed to create complex activities. 

I`m lazy you might say. 

regards,
Mike.

nbeveridge

If you want to create new activities, then you will want to go with Activity Generator (AG).  If you want to (1) breathe new life into old activities and/or (2) use newer downloaded activities without having to download all the stock, then go with Activity Master (AM).

Actually, the pair are quite good together.  Frequently, the activity template uses limited stock in order to minimize downloads.  So what you can do is to create a new activity with AG, and then spice it up by modifying the activity with AM.  You can even use AM to modify the template itself, giving more variety of stock for each activity straight out of AG!

IsambardKingdom
Thanks Norman, both sold to the man in West Wales.  

regards,
Mike.

sgdavis

(IsambardKingdom)
Hiya all,

two things please..........

my username has been cut off in it`s prime, any chance of rectifying it please. 

Sorry what do you mean about your username being cut off?

Thanks,

Steve

IsambardKingdom
I typed in IsambardKingdomBrunel, as my sign up username, Steve and it was truncated to what i have now.  

Which in it`s present form, doesn't make any sense at all. 

regards,
Mike.

sgdavis

Oh, I see.  I guess my web site has a limited number of characters allowed for a username.  I downloaded this web site software and I'm not sure if I can change this easily.

Sorry,

Steve

IsambardKingdom
Ok Steve no worries thank you.  

Cheers,
Mike.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.