Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sandpatch
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
Gary54
My question does not deal with the Sandpatch template specifically; it relates to something included in the information accompanying the template. Under the "Operations" section, it is suggested that Mike Sinclair's scenery enhancements be installed into the route, which I have done. It is also suggested that the Sandpatch track be converted using the Rogers Pass track files. The now defunct www.mltdownloads.com forum is cited as the location for information pertaining to this conversion.

Does anybody know where information on this track conversion can be found? I've tried searching in several venues without luck. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gary
bandorr2000
I don't know of this track conversion specifically. My guess would be that it is simply to copy the texture files from Rogers Pass and paste into Sandpatch Texture file. The files you would need to copy are:

ACleanTrack1
ACleanTrack2
ATrackTunFloor
ATrackTunWall

and under Snow texture the same files and ACleanTrackBase, and paste these files into Sandpatch/Texture/Snow.

Of course, back up the Sandpatch texture files BEFORE you do anything else.

Gary
QUOTE(bandorr2000 @ Mar 31 2008, 08:43 PM) *
I don't know of this track conversion specifically. My guess would be that it is simply to copy the texture files from Rogers Pass and paste into Sandpatch Texture file. The files you would need to copy are:

ACleanTrack1
ACleanTrack2
ATrackTunFloor
ATrackTunWall

and under Snow texture the same files and ACleanTrackBase, and paste these files into Sandpatch/Texture/Snow.

Of course, back up the Sandpatch texture files BEFORE you do anything else.

Thanks very much.

Gary
highdesertdave2

Hi. did you try Mophouse, MLTS's download are there now.
Gary
QUOTE(highdesertdave2 @ Apr 1 2008, 12:04 PM) *
Hi. did you try Mophouse, MLTS's download are there now.

I tried there but was unable to find anything. Thanks for the response.
jrmeindl
QUOTE(Gary @ Apr 2 2008, 05:55 AM) *
I tried there but was unable to find anything. Thanks for the response.

I downloaded a couple of track textures from Train-Sim.com. I also recall Otto Wipfel has some textures at his site as well, http://www.otto-wipfel.co.uk . You could also copy one from another route that has textures that are to your liking.

Jim
Gary
QUOTE(jrmeindl @ Apr 2 2008, 11:24 AM) *
I downloaded a couple of track textures from Train-Sim.com. I also recall Otto Wipfel has some textures at his site as well, http://www.otto-wipfel.co.uk . You could also copy one from another route that has textures that are to your liking.

Jim

Thanks very much; I'll give that a try.
sgdavis
QUOTE(Gary54 @ Mar 31 2008, 07:28 PM) *
My question does not deal with the Sandpatch template specifically; it relates to something included in the information accompanying the template. Under the "Operations" section, it is suggested that Mike Sinclair's scenery enhancements be installed into the route, which I have done. It is also suggested that the Sandpatch track be converted using the Rogers Pass track files. The now defunct www.mltdownloads.com forum is cited as the location for information pertaining to this conversion.

Does anybody know where information on this track conversion can be found? I've tried searching in several venues without luck. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gary

Just to be clear, you don't need to install these to run the template.
Gary
QUOTE(sgdavis @ Apr 4 2008, 05:42 AM) *
Just to be clear, you don't need to install these to run the template.

Yes - absolutely right, as I am using the template. The mention of the Sanbpatch upgrade was interesting because I had never heard of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.