Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: glorieta pass maps
Skyline User's Forum > > General MSTS Discussion
tank
The glorieta pass template says maps were included in the latest update for that route and i found them in a zip called "1659664.dem.sdts.tar" but how can i view these. Example of one file name is 8784CEL0.DDF any help would be nice. thanks bob
jrmeindl
QUOTE(tank @ Apr 8 2008, 04:24 AM) *
The glorieta pass template says maps were included in the latest update for that route and i found them in a zip called "1659664.dem.sdts.tar" but how can i view these. Example of one file name is 8784CEL0.DDF any help would be nice. thanks bob

There are no track maps for Glorieta Pass that I know of. The statement is leading back to Bob Wirth's update for Glorieta Pass. The original download for this route did not have any maps or terrain layout when you clicked the map button on the Route & Activity Selection. Bob included the maps by Bryan Williams in the file atsfgpp4.zip. Those are the two maps that are refered to. Since there were no maps, I created the sheets with all of the paths for both Eastbound and Westbound templates to help users create activities. The files that you have listed, are not in any of the zips that I have for Glorieta.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.