Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Run-Time Error '53
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Master
klsc85
I've run into a snag setting up rolling stock with AM for the Cascades Crossings AG westbound template. I've had no problem setting up the eastbound template, but when I try to set up the westbound template with the exact same stock, AM gives me a "Run-Time '53'" (file not found) error. I can't get a debug file to generate, so I can't figure out what file might be missing.

Any thoughts?

Uncle E
nbeveridge
QUOTE(klsc85 @ Apr 24 2008, 05:09 PM) *
I've run into a snag setting up rolling stock with AM for the Cascades Crossings AG westbound template. I've had no problem setting up the eastbound template, but when I try to set up the westbound template with the exact same stock, AM gives me a "Run-Time '53'" (file not found) error. I can't get a debug file to generate, so I can't figure out what file might be missing.

Any thoughts?

Uncle E

This is a question for Steve, who is out of town operating on model RR's right now and won't return until Monday. But I will be having lunch with him today, so I will try to ask him about this. Maybe he can work this from his hotel room over the weekend?
klsc85
No rush, Norm. I've got some modifications I want to make to the EB template paths first. Once I'm done with that I'll poke around the WB template files and see if anything looks screwy.

Uncle E
sgdavis
QUOTE(klsc85 @ Apr 25 2008, 04:54 PM) *
No rush, Norm. I've got some modifications I want to make to the EB template paths first. Once I'm done with that I'll poke around the WB template files and see if anything looks screwy.

Uncle E

I'm sorry to hear about this. I am not sure I understand the issue, I will probably need to help you live on line. I can send you a link to a web site where you can log on, and so can I, and then we can work together on your computer while you watch and chat (and have control).

Let me know, via an email direct to SteveDavis@skylinecomputing.com, what day and what time, Central time, you can do this and I'll try and set up a time when we can get together and I can try and help you. We have to both be logged on at the same time to do this.

Thanks,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.