Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quebec-Charlevoix Template
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
bandorr2000
Downloaded today the template for the Quebec-Charlevoix route. Choosing AG and the EB template it says I am missing the player consist. Selecting WB Template gives me the same thing. Looking at the download, the Trains folder/Consists is empty!
Did I miss an update somewhere? I have searched here and found no mention, can't beleive this has always been this way. I re-downloaded this template twice, with the same results.

Glenn Duba
Cinnaminson, NJ

dgionet
QUOTE(bandorr2000 @ Jun 7 2008, 10:01 AM) *
Downloaded today the template for the Quebec-Charlevoix route. Choosing AG and the EB template it says I am missing the player consist. Selecting WB Template gives me the same thing. Looking at the download, the Trains folder/Consists is empty!
Did I miss an update somewhere? I have searched here and found no mention, can't beleive this has always been this way. I re-downloaded this template twice, with the same results.

Glenn Duba
Cinnaminson, NJ

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for pointing this one out. I have been checking the assembled files and found that the player consists are missing. I have found the missing con files. I will re-package the template probably this week-end.

dgionet
Hi Glenn,

Have just sent to Steve the updated package including the missing player consists. You should see it in the templates page soon.
sgdavis
QUOTE(dgionet @ Jun 7 2008, 04:51 PM) *
Hi Glenn,

Have just sent to Steve the updated package including the missing player consists. You should see it in the templates page soon.

Thank you Denis for this fix! I have just posted the update, get it on our templates page or directly at http://www.skylinecomputing.com/downloads/QCTemplate.zip

Thanks,

Steve
bandorr2000
Thank you Dennis and Steve. This is why I always recommend your products to anyone who asks. Your response is second to none. Thanks again.
sgdavis
QUOTE(bandorr2000 @ Jun 9 2008, 04:37 PM) *
Thank you Dennis and Steve. This is why I always recommend your products to anyone who asks. Your response is second to none. Thanks again.

You are very kind! But, we love this stuff as much as our users, that's why we do it! :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.