Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AG4 Add Last Car Viewer
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
nbeveridge
Steve,

Using AG4 v. 4.2.5, when I try to view the "last car" before I decide to use it in a new consist, the image which Shape VIewer brings up is just the display track. No rolling stock is displayed, no matter what I choose. The viewer for "change locos" works perfectly fine.

I'm surprised that no one else has reported this. So maybe I have something wrong with my set up, and it works for everyone else???

Norman
dispatcher
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Jun 11 2008, 05:22 AM) *
Steve,

Using AG4 v. 4.2.5, when I try to view the "last car" before I decide to use it in a new consist, the image which Shape VIewer brings up is just the display track. No rolling stock is displayed, no matter what I choose. The viewer for "change locos" works perfectly fine.

I'm surprised that no one else has reported this. So maybe I have something wrong with my set up, and it works for everyone else???
Norman

Norman;

On checking my system, I found that I cannot view "last car" the same as you. Not only that, but I cannot view "change locos" either. The view locos button is greyed out. Maybe I have my viewer in the wrong place. Is it the same one that conbuilder uses?

I have never wanted to use that function or it would have been reported sooner.

Dispatcher
jrmeindl
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Jun 11 2008, 06:22 AM) *
Steve,

Norman

Hi Norman,

The same thing happens to me as well. Just as in the previous post, I don't view the rolling stock since I normally use the same set of cars (usually a caboose) for the last car of my consists. Even though it didn't load a shape in the beginning, just the track, the "Load Shape" button, in Shape Viewer, does work fine until there can be a correction.

Jim

sgdavis
QUOTE(jrmeindl @ Jun 11 2008, 05:36 PM) *
Hi Norman,

The same thing happens to me as well. Just as in the previous post, I don't view the rolling stock since I normally use the same set of cars (usually a caboose) for the last car of my consists. Even though it didn't load a shape in the beginning, just the track, the "Load Shape" button, in Shape Viewer, does work fine until there can be a correction.

Jim

Jim/Norm,

I re-wrote that routine to accommodate changes in the latest version of ShapeViewer, and I must have missed re-writing the call from "view last car". My apologies -- I will get an update posted that fixes this, this weekend.

Thanks,

Steve
AT RR
Steve,
Did you post an update, as I'm having the same problem with the current revision. What is the revision we should be using for shape view and where can the current version be found?

Thanks
Peter
sgdavis
QUOTE(AT RR @ Jul 17 2008, 10:46 AM) *
Steve,
Did you post an update, as I'm having the same problem with the current revision. What is the revision we should be using for shape view and where can the current version be found?

Thanks
Peter

I believe I have finally corrected this with version 4.2.11, just posted. Please check it out and let me know. You can get it on our Patches & Updates page or directly at http://www.skylinecomputing.com/downloads/slgupdate.zip

Thanks,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.