Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SMS Files
Skyline User's Forum > > General MSTS Discussion
zebsligh
Hey guys, I need help with my sms files. I get so many errors in RR when I run the FIX SMS FILES. But when I go to that engine file, the sound file is there. I will attach a file here so you can see what I'm talking about. Thank for any help.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
sgdavis
QUOTE(zebsligh @ Jun 20 2008, 02:06 PM) *
Hey guys, I need help with my sms files. I get so many errors in RR when I run the FIX SMS FILES. But when I go to that engine file, the sound file is there. I will attach a file here so you can see what I'm talking about. Thank for any help.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

From what you say it looks like you have the sound file but it is not in the folder that MSTS expects it to be in. Does the locomotive work ok within MSTS? I would suggest you contact the author of Route Riter, Mike Simpson, about this. He is on the train-sim.com forums, he will likely be able to provide better help.

--Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.