Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More on creating .csv files
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
FLR
Hi,
It pays to know the product you have purched. On the first page of "Activity Generator", lower right corner, it says create or modity an Activity Template. Click - next page; Create an Activity.csv file from an .act.

I've looked at it some but with my 68 year old brain, it may take a while to figue it out. I hope this helps anyone else trying to accomplish what I am.
Regards,
Fred
sgdavis
QUOTE(FLR @ Aug 17 2008, 11:03 AM) *
Hi,
It pays to know the product you have purched. On the first page of "Activity Generator", lower right corner, it says create or modity an Activity Template. Click - next page; Create an Activity.csv file from an .act.

I've looked at it some but with my 68 year old brain, it may take a while to figue it out. I hope this helps anyone else trying to accomplish what I am.
Regards,
Fred

If it is easier, you can watch the Video Tutorials we have that take you step by step how to create a template which includes creating the csv file. Just clicking that button unfortunately won't result in a template that AG can use to generate activities.

Thanks,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.