Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: templates
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
Ronaldo
Hi:
I loaded the WP3 templates into act gen. and everything seemed to go OK.There are 3 temp. that show up in the WP3 activties
WP3 EB WP3WB and WP3HL . When I click on create activity I get this message.

Missing player consist file
C;\Program files \ Microsoft Games\Train simulator\Trains\consists\WP3WBT template player.con
Contact designer
Any help with this would be great Thanks Ron
nbeveridge
QUOTE(Ronaldo @ Aug 20 2008, 01:54 PM) *
Hi:
I loaded the WP3 templates into act gen. and everything seemed to go OK.There are 3 temp. that show up in the WP3 activties
WP3 EB WP3WB and WP3HL . When I click on create activity I get this message.

Missing player consist file
C;\Program files \ Microsoft Games\Train simulator\Trains\consists\WP3WBT template player.con
Contact designer
Any help with this would be great Thanks Ron

Interesting. Have you loaded the latest version of the template?

I just downloaded the template files, to be sure that I am using exactly what you are using, and I cannot duplicate this error. I used R-R to check all three activity templates. This consist does not show up in the list. I purged all the ACTIVITIES, PATHS, SERVICES, and TRAFFIC folders from my WP3 route folder. I also purged the CONSISTS folder from my TRAINS folder. Then I installed the same folders from the template. Still no such error. I looked for stray services in the SERVICES folder which are not called for by the template activity files, but there are none. Thus, no clue why this error would show up. My only guess is that somehow your download is corrupted.

In the short term, you can create this consist (I suggest just one box car) with the exact name and put it in your CONSISTS folder. Once it is in there, the error should go away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.