Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On LIne HELP
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
Blue Train
Just to let other AG & AM users know that I have just been in a session with Steve all the way from South Africa, and with his patience we got some "silly_from_my_side" problems sorted out.
He will inform other forum users with the details but if you have any problems PLS post them here and I can assure you that it shall be sorted provided you supply all the details re: your PC and the actaul steps that was followed by you.
WATCH this forum and keep on creating those ACT.
THANK YOU Steve for your time and effort.
From South Africa.
dgionet
Oops! did it in double, sorry!
dgionet
QUOTE(Blue Train @ Sep 7 2008, 02:58 PM) *
Just to let other AG & AM users know that I have just been in a session with Steve all the way from South Africa, and with his patience we got some "silly_from_my_side" problems sorted out.
He will inform other forum users with the details but if you have any problems PLS post them here and I can assure you that it shall be sorted provided you supply all the details re: your PC and the actaul steps that was followed by you.
From South Africa.

Hi Blue Train,

Glad all your concerns were sorted out with Steve. Steve does a good job with on-line help. Hope you also enjoy now the three South African templates from the Western Cape, the Western Province and the Great Karoo routes.

Cheers

Denis
sgdavis
QUOTE(Blue Train @ Sep 7 2008, 03:58 PM) *
From South Africa.

Thanks for your kind words! It was fun working live with you all the way from the US to South Africa! It is great that thanks to the Internet we can do this for FREE! biggrin.gif

For those who are unfamiliar with this capability, if we can't solve your issues via this forum, we can set up a live session in which I can operate your computer, and so can you, and we can both see your screen. The toughest part is finding a time that works for both folks when time zones are so vastly different as with South Africa or Australia. But we can always make it work somehow!

Thanks,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.