Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where is the download?
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
Tx_trainman50
I ordered the activity gererator earlier today and havent even gotten a confirmation e-mail yet. How long does this normally take? dry.gif
nbeveridge
QUOTE(Tx_trainman50 @ Sep 9 2008, 06:09 PM) *
I ordered the activity gererator earlier today and havent even gotten a confirmation e-mail yet. How long does this normally take? dry.gif

If Steve is out of town on business, he sometimes cannot immediately get to these things. He should get back to you within a few days at most. Please be patient -- you will not be disappointed.
sgdavis
QUOTE(Tx_trainman50 @ Sep 9 2008, 07:09 PM) *

You should receive the link and password immediately, unless you used an "e-check" in which case the system sends that when the check clears. I had a user lately who wasn't receiving the download emails or links because his email was "over quota", the emails kept bouncing back to me. I would try to send direct to that user and still they would bounce.

If you still have not received your links and password, please first make sure you can receive emails, and that you don't have a spam filter on that might block our emails, and then email me directly at [email="SteveDavis@skylinecomputing"]SteveDavis@skylinecomputing[/email] and I will email the link directly to you personally.

Thanks and sorry about the frustration,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.