Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ONE for the BOOKS
Skyline User's Forum > > General MSTS Discussion
Blue Train
Here is one for the books.
I would like to create an activity, with the placing of a derailed car and the recovery crane.
There are 3 main lines running and I would like to place a "derailed or broken car" on the rail and close by a crane recovery set.
Can this be done and how would it effect the "running" of the Ai-traffic if the Ai has been programmed to run on that specific line?
Your opions would be highly appreciated !!!!!

Thank you.

Richard

nbeveridge
QUOTE(Blue Train @ Sep 16 2008, 03:13 AM) *
Here is one for the books.
I would like to create an activity, with the placing of a derailed car and the recovery crane.
There are 3 main lines running and I would like to place a "derailed or broken car" on the rail and close by a crane recovery set.
Can this be done and how would it effect the "running" of the Ai-traffic if the Ai has been programmed to run on that specific line?
Your opions would be highly appreciated !!!!!

Thank you.

Richard

You would have to do the placement of these specific items in AE. AG will not do it. Once placed, assuming that it is a valid rail car, then the AI path will be interrupted, and AI traffic will pile up behind the signals. If it is not a valid rail car, then the AI traffic will run through it as if it is not there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.