Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help help
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Master
FLR
I click "Load an Activity". I pick a route and I then click on an activity. When I do, I get the message "file not found encountered while loading". Anybody offer some assistance.
Thanks,
Fred

If people reading the forum can not find an answer, who would you suggest I contact?
Thanks,
Fred
FLR
QUOTE(FLR @ Sep 16 2008, 07:57 AM) *
I click "Load an Activity". I pick a route and I then click on an activity. When I do, I get the message "file not found encountered while loading". Anybody offer some assistance.
Thanks,
Fred

If people reading the forum can not find an answer, who would you suggest I contact?
Thanks,
Fred

I guess I should have read the question just below mine. It appears that the problem has not yet been solved.
Fred
sgdavis
QUOTE(FLR @ Sep 16 2008, 10:06 AM) *
I guess I should have read the question just below mine. It appears that the problem has not yet been solved.
Fred

It could be an improper installation or a shortcut. See the topic http://skylinecomputing.com/forums/index.p...post&p=1736

Let me know if that helps or please provide more info. It sounds like AM is not finding one of the files it needs to run. You need to install the full program in it's default folder, either by selecting Activity Master from your Start Menu, or creating a shortcut from the Start Menu item.

Good luck,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.