Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GEXR Template upgrade
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
dgionet
Hi to all,

Pending release of the Whitefish 10 route and still waiting for news from the GEXR creator for a possible route update and after a template upgrade, I have decided to proceed ahead with a major upgrade to the GEXR Template, not sure I will have an answer soon.

The package has been united into a single template with six re-done paths, about 40 sidings and have included some new AI traffic at key areas. It will be necessary to read the readme file for specifics in each path. Another and major enhancement to the upgrade is the creation of two LLPX engines (2210 & 2236) that, in real life, are actually in operation inside the GEXR network. They are my first pair of engine repaints.They will become the player engines for the route.

Last week, I have lived (or-re-lived, my first was about 30 months ago, a very small one) my first experience with repainting some engines and this week, have decided to proceed to make two full repaints of the LLPX pack from Streamlines' BN GP38-2' 2105. I have worked six to seven hours to prepare and believed it will pass with the uploading at the Mophouse. It has been submitted tonight.

I have tested some activities with the new engines and here are some screenshots of some AG-Generated acts, including the proposed LLPX engines.Hope to have the engines uploaded. Once confirmed, the template package should follow soon after

Enjoy

dgionet
Hi to all,

My new player engines for the GEXR, the LLPX 2210 and 2236 have been uploaded to the Mophouse site last night and are now available for download. The template package has been checked for the last time and is now ready and has been sent to Steve for uploading .

Here's one last shot of one of the last AG-generated activities.

Enjoy

dgionet
see the next post
dgionet
Hi to all,

Just wanted to say that in addition to the newly released LLPX engines at the Mophouse, you can have the option of replacing the LLPX player engines with some pairs of GEXR engines (4019 & 3835-both in operation) that I have repainted today and are now available at the Mophouse site.

The photo of both engines during an AG-generated activity, here at Stratford.

Enjoy,

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.