Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: L&HR '40's Route
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
nbeveridge
Richard Shirey has released his newest version of the Lehigh and Hudson River route, a '40's version. Simultaneously Gaetan and Rick at BLW/Zosa have released a Maybrook pack of rolling stock (locos, cabooses, and rail cars) for this route. I am working on two templates for this route, one using the Maybrook pack and one without. This will take many weeks to complete, so don't hold your breath, but it is on the way!!!
nbeveridge
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Feb 19 2009, 12:54 PM) *
Richard Shirey has released his newest version of the Lehigh and Hudson River route, a '40's version. Simultaneously Gaetan and Rick at BLW/Zosa have released a Maybrook pack of rolling stock (locos, cabooses, and rail cars) for this route. I am working on two templates for this route, one using the Maybrook pack and one without. This will take many weeks to complete, so don't hold your breath, but it is on the way!!!

The first basic template is generating activities nicely.
nbeveridge
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Mar 5 2009, 10:31 PM) *
The first basic template is generating activities nicely.

This template work is coming along nicely. This was a very good looking and fun route previously, and Richard's latest enhancements really add to the operating interest of the route. Several more weeks of work, and then I should have the templates ready.
nbeveridge
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Mar 10 2009, 03:43 PM) *
This template work is coming along nicely. This was a very good looking and fun route previously, and Richard's latest enhancements really add to the operating interest of the route. Several more weeks of work, and then I should have the templates ready.

The freeware version of the L&HR 40 template has gone to Steve. I am currently working on the version which uses the Maybrook set from BLW/ZT.
sgdavis
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Mar 23 2009, 06:05 PM) *
The freeware version of the L&HR 40 template has gone to Steve. I am currently working on the version which uses the Maybrook set from BLW/ZT.

This template has now been posted. You can get it on our Templates page, or directly at http://www.skylinecomputing.com/downloads/LHR40Template.zip

Thanks Norm!

--Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.