Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LS&I path problem discovered
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
klsc85
Hello all,

A user of my LS&I template emailed me to point out a problem with the 0700 template. It seems the Activity Editor generated duplicate names for one path (Tilden Job), something I was unaware of when I uploaded the final version. Because of the duplicate path names, the 0700 template won't open (the 1500 template is OK). This weekend I'll sit down with a big ol' pot of coffee and clean things up (Steve, I should have the corrected version uploaded to you by Sunday evening). While I'm in there I may do a bit of minor tweaking, but there will be no change to consists, paths or services.

If anyone else has encountered the same problem with the 0700 template, my apologies -- shows you how close I've be paying attention...

Uncle E
sgdavis
QUOTE(klsc85 @ Feb 27 2009, 06:14 AM) *
Hello all,

A user of my LS&I template emailed me to point out a problem with the 0700 template. It seems the Activity Editor generated duplicate names for one path (Tilden Job), something I was unaware of when I uploaded the final version. Because of the duplicate path names, the 0700 template won't open (the 1500 template is OK). This weekend I'll sit down with a big ol' pot of coffee and clean things up (Steve, I should have the corrected version uploaded to you by Sunday evening). While I'm in there I may do a bit of minor tweaking, but there will be no change to consists, paths or services.

If anyone else has encountered the same problem with the 0700 template, my apologies -- shows you how close I've be paying attention...

Uncle E

Thanks for the heads up and for your diligence in correcting this!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.