Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GN Hi-Line
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
charliechan
Good Morning:

I installed the latest updates for this route and now I am getting a bunch of broken paths. Has anyone else had any problems with this set of templates.

Thanks for all you help.

Chandler
nbeveridge
QUOTE(charliechan @ Mar 19 2009, 04:23 AM) *
Good Morning:

I installed the latest updates for this route and now I am getting a bunch of broken paths. Has anyone else had any problems with this set of templates.

Thanks for all you help.

Chandler

I understand that there were changes to the track. That being so, many paths will have to be redesigned. Until the template is updated, please stick to the old route if you want to use AG.
charliechan
Good Morning:

Thanks for the comeback, I will take a look at the paths and see if it is an easy fix, but I think your right, it would be better to wait for an up date.

Chandler
farrmp
Just a comment to Chandler and any others using GN_Hi-Line Version 3.4 (the most recent). I am using Steve's wonderful Template successfully with the v3.4 Update by making one small change. I have retained the GN_Hi-Line.tdb from my original v3.2 installation. Yes, I know, this is a real NO-NO to mix these files, but it works just fine for me! The Old GN_Hi-Line.tdb is 6558 bytes long. The New GN_Hi-Line.tdb os 6734 bytes long. No other changes are required.
BTW, the only change the the orginal .tdb and tsection.dat was a Crossover near Meriwether to ease a coupler breakage problem, according to the Author (Michael Stephan).

GN_Hi-Line is my all time favorite Route! I thank you fine folks for recommending it here in the Forums, and drawing my attention to it! wink.gif If I can I would like to request a Template for Whitefish 9. Yes, I realize that v10 may be coming, but with the sad passing of Rene 'Oldiedaddy' Rump - who knows when that will be?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.