Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BIG PROBLEM with Editing Rolling Stock Groups
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Master
highdesertdave2
This is becoming a real pain.

Every time I add rolling stock to one of my groups AM dumps the existing stock and just puts the new items in the group.

I have read the manual and followed it. I open the group I want to add stock to and check mark what I want added to the group then I click save file as and double click the group I want it added to or the open buttom with that file name in it.

Never had this problem before I updated to the latest AM. What up with this.

Btw when I click on the AM in the start box it takes at least 30 sec for the AM to appear? Never have this with the old ones.
jrmeindl
QUOTE(highdesertdave2 @ May 16 2009, 12:25 PM) *
This is becoming a real pain.

Every time I add rolling stock to one of my groups AM dumps the existing stock and just puts the new items in the group.

I have read the manual and followed it. I open the group I want to add stock to and check mark what I want added to the group then I click save file as and double click the group I want it added to or the open buttom with that file name in it.

Never had this problem before I updated to the latest AM. What up with this.

Btw when I click on the AM in the start box it takes at least 30 sec for the AM to appear? Never have this with the old ones.

It might just be the procedure you are using that is causing this to happen. When adding stock to group, make sure that the "current group" box lists the group that you are working with. You should be able to add more cars to your group. When you choose "Save current file as", the current group should already be listed as the group to be saved. You just click the "Save" button.

Jim
highdesertdave2
QUOTE(jrmeindl @ May 16 2009, 07:06 PM) *
It might just be the procedure you are using that is causing this to happen. When adding stock to group, make sure that the "current group" box lists the group that you are working with. You should be able to add more cars to your group. When you choose "Save current file as", the current group should already be listed as the group to be saved. You just click the "Save" button.

Jim

That is exactly how I do it. And yet each time I go back to use that group again all that is there is what I added. Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.