Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars Missing
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
smokeytc
I have been trying to create activities on the CSTG Route, but each one tries to use the following cars, which did not come with the rolling stock downloads. I have tried to locate them from Train Sim and Mophouse (AV-Sim is down), but cannot find them. Activity Master won't switch them out either. If anyone has these on their hard drive, please e-mail them to me. Thanks Ted
Cars- Ctn-40ft-Tankers\Ctn-sc_T1-e.WAG
Ctn-40ft-Tankers\Ctn-sc_T1-f.WAG
Ctn-40ft-Tankers\Ctn-sc_T2-e.WAG
Ctn-40ft-Tankers\Ctn-sc_T2-f.WAG

smokeytc@295.ca
sgdavis
QUOTE(smokeytc @ Jun 23 2009, 09:24 AM) *
I have been trying to create activities on the CSTG Route, but each one tries to use the following cars, which did not come with the rolling stock downloads. I have tried to locate them from Train Sim and Mophouse (AV-Sim is down), but cannot find them. Activity Master won't switch them out either. If anyone has these on their hard drive, please e-mail them to me. Thanks Ted
Cars- Ctn-40ft-Tankers\Ctn-sc_T1-e.WAG
Ctn-40ft-Tankers\Ctn-sc_T1-f.WAG
Ctn-40ft-Tankers\Ctn-sc_T2-e.WAG
Ctn-40ft-Tankers\Ctn-sc_T2-f.WAG

smokeytc@295.ca

They came with an earlier version of the route. Have you tried Rich Garber's web site, http://allaboardrails.com/?

If you can't find those there or at http://www.3dtrains.com/ let me know and I'll figure out a way to get these to you.

Thanks,

Steve
smokeytc
Thanks to Cliff Reeve, who e-mailed me the file of the cars as above. We're back in (railroading) business! Ted cool.gif
sgdavis
QUOTE(smokeytc @ Jul 21 2009, 09:56 AM) *
Thanks to Cliff Reeve, who e-mailed me the file of the cars as above. We're back in (railroading) business! Ted cool.gif

Great, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.