Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surfliner Route
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
xpdingo
The freeware Surfliner route was posted today on Train-sim. It is a very large route and is marked correctly. I will put it on my list for a template.

Pete
farrmp
Pete,

I have been running Jeff's Stunning route for about a week, it just doesn't get any better. Am looking forward to your Template for this fine Route.
I must say that I'm blessed to have Templates made by folks like you for all my favorite routes. Activity Generator has brought MSTS to life for me!

Paul
xpdingo
QUOTE(farrmp @ Jul 15 2009, 01:14 PM) *
Pete,

I have been running Jeff's Stunning route for about a week, it just doesn't get any better. Am looking forward to your Template for this fine Route.
I must say that I'm blessed to have Templates made by folks like you for all my favorite routes. Activity Generator has brought MSTS to life for me!

Paul

I finished the Soldier Summit template today and I am starting the Surfliner template.

Pete
xpdingo
QUOTE(xpdingo @ Jul 20 2009, 07:16 PM) *
I finished the Soldier Summit template today and I am starting the Surfliner template.

Pete

The Surfliner template is finished and is now being tested before passing it to Steve.

Pete
xpdingo
QUOTE(xpdingo @ Aug 16 2009, 07:48 AM) *
The Surfliner template is finished and is now being tested before passing it to Steve.

Pete

The Surfliner template has been passed to Steve

Pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.