Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DT&I
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
nbeveridge
John Finney's new DT&I route is very nice, but unfortunately the tracks are not marked as needed by MSTS for activities. In the past John has been open to modification of his routes. I will contact him about this one, and then if he gives permission to mark the tracks, I will begin a template.
nbeveridge
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Aug 29 2009, 11:36 PM) *
John Finney's new DT&I route is very nice, but unfortunately the tracks are not marked as needed by MSTS for activities. In the past John has been open to modification of his routes. I will contact him about this one, and then if he gives permission to mark the tracks, I will begin a template.

The template files are complete, and I have passed them to Steve for posting. The templates require installation of modified (by permission) route files -- easy to follow instructions are included. Downloads list is included, with one optional payware pack. You should see this one on the templates page soon.
nbeveridge
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Sep 21 2009, 05:03 PM) *
The template files are complete, and I have passed them to Steve for posting. The templates require installation of modified (by permission) route files -- easy to follow instructions are included. Downloads list is included, with one optional payware pack. You should see this one on the templates page soon.

John Finney has released a new version of the route. Updating the AG template is on my list.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.