Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lesnogorsk Russian Route Template
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
dgionet
Hello to all,

I have created a template for my first Russian route, the Lesnogorsk and have started doing some testing. But problems are hampering my testing efforts.

I have toggled to permissive the signalling system and seemed to work on the mainline, but not inside the yards. As you can see on the image inside Lesnogorsk yards, I have coupled with the cut and am ready to go. Normally, there would not be any problem going through the dwarf signal just ahead but all attempts on this route have failed and ended the game with an ignored red light warning.

I have done the test with and without traffic, ending the same way. The sigscr.dat file is not read-only since the change to permissive have been confirmed by the second window. Normally the stop and proceed indication would let me go ahead but doesn't work here. I am not that good in where I should look inside the sigscr.dat file to investigate for a possible problem

Thanks for any help

sgdavis
QUOTE(dgionet @ Sep 14 2009, 10:02 PM) *
Hello to all,

I have created a template for my first Russian route, the Lesnogorsk and have started doing some testing. But problems are hampering my testing efforts.

I have toggled to permissive the signalling system and seemed to work on the mainline, but not inside the yards. As you can see on the image inside Lesnogorsk yards, I have coupled with the cut and am ready to go. Normally, there would not be any problem going through the dwarf signal just ahead but all attempts on this route have failed and ended the game with an ignored red light warning.

I have done the test with and without traffic, ending the same way. The sigscr.dat file is not read-only since the change to permissive have been confirmed by the second window. Normally the stop and proceed indication would let me go ahead but doesn't work here. I am not that good in where I should look inside the sigscr.dat file to investigate for a possible problem

Thanks for any help

Denis,

This is really surprising since according to the F4 Track Monitor AG was successful in converting the signals to permissive! It shows "stop and proceed" so you really should be allowed to stop, and proceed! I will download the route and see if I can figure this out. This is definitely a new one on me.

It would be really nice to see a template for this route, the scenery looks GREAT!

I'll let you know what I find. I apologize for the slow response.

Thanks,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.