Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Run-time errors
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
ideaman
Hi Steve. My train sim only computer only has developed some kind of heart attack, so now I back to my old one. I haven't used this one for sometime. I loaded Newark & Jersey City back on and tried to generate an activity. All five templates are on but when I try to make an act. I get "run-time error '75' Path/file access error " The original acts that came with the route all run fine. though you might know the cause and the cure for this. Thanks for any help. Greg
sgdavis
QUOTE(ideaman @ Sep 15 2009, 06:13 PM) *
Hi Steve. My train sim only computer only has developed some kind of heart attack, so now I back to my old one. I haven't used this one for sometime. I loaded Newark & Jersey City back on and tried to generate an activity. All five templates are on but when I try to make an act. I get "run-time error '75' Path/file access error " The original acts that came with the route all run fine. though you might know the cause and the cure for this. Thanks for any help. Greg

Since it is an old computer it sounds like you need to re-install the template, or reinstall Activity Generator. For a link to a fresh install of Activity Generator please email me directly at SteveDavis@skylinecomputing.com

Thanks,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.