Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CN Bala Sub
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
smokeytc
Hi Guys.. downloaded and installed the updated 1.5 bala sub template and it seems to be missing the
CNBalaLOCALSTemplate.act file and will not generate any activities for locals????
Norht and Southbound look okay.
Thanks
Ted
dgionet
QUOTE(smokeytc @ Dec 9 2009, 10:38 AM) *
Hi Guys.. downloaded and installed the updated 1.5 bala sub template and it seems to be missing the
CNBalaLOCALSTemplate.act file and will not generate any activities for locals????
Norht and Southbound look okay.
Thanks
Ted

Hi Ted,

Oops! A bad packaging of all files. I am at work now but once home, I will be getting to re-package properly the template files and re-sending to Steve the updated zip file.

Thanks Ted for letting me know.
dgionet
Hello Ted,

It seems the update package is yet to be uploaded. In the meantime, I have included in a zip file the missing LOCALS ACT file for you or anyone else to download until the entire package is being replaced in the templates file.

smokeytc
QUOTE(dgionet @ Dec 12 2009, 10:25 PM) *
Hello Ted,

It seems the update package is yet to be uploaded. In the meantime, I have included in a zip file the missing LOCALS ACT file for you or anyone else to download until the entire package is being replaced in the templates file.

Got the update . .thanks Ted
dgionet
Just to confirm that the CN Bala 1.5 updated package (including the missing LOCALS ACT file) is now available in the templates page.

Thanks Steve!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.