Happy New Year Steve and Template Developers. laugh.gif

Continued kudos to Activity Generator for its ability to create total immersion in MSTS, and little or no chance of boredom. I felt compelled to add these compliments after implementing a template in 3DTS's Tehachapi II, placing over 700 freight cars across the entire route, with multiple paths. The result: 5 hours and 46 minutes from near Mojave to Bakersfield in the cab of a BLW SP SD9, pulling some of the most detailed and unique rolling stock available (the Tiger Trains' stuff is stunning). The opportunity to create new and unique "work" assures that Activity Generator will be the second action after opening MSTS, and MSTS is not dead yet. Whether it is Cajon Pass (either version), Tehachapi, Sand Patch, BNSF Scenic, or any of the other routes that I own, I can be assured of 3-8 hours of challenge and enjoyment, and every "run" has something new. wink.gif

RailWorks is fine and offers some beauty and performance, but creating scenarios (aka activities) is challenging and time-consuming. And, "free roam" (aka Explore) is OK, but quickly loses its luster. Without an Activity Generator clone, RailWorks must share my "time" with MSTS, and that probably will not change for the foreseeable future--unless, of course, a RailWorks Activity Generator comes along.

Great work and keep it coming,
Dave