Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whitefish
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
tank
I understand the maker of this route has passed on sorry for that. Would it be possible to do Whitefish 8 or 9 beta.
nbeveridge
QUOTE(tank @ Jan 16 2010, 05:24 PM) *
I understand the maker of this route has passed on sorry for that. Would it be possible to do Whitefish 8 or 9 beta.

I think that Pete Mulvey has the route on his list.
dispatcher
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Jan 16 2010, 10:48 PM) *
I think that Pete Mulvey has the route on his list.

I am going to start a template for Otto Wipfel's Gold Spike route which is a marriage of Whitefish 7 and Marias Pass. The route is available on Otto's personal site.

Dispatcher
tank
QUOTE(dispatcher @ Jan 18 2010, 05:05 PM) *
I am going to start a template for Otto Wipfel's Gold Spike route which is a marriage of Whitefish 7 and Marias Pass. The route is available on Otto's personal site.

Dispatcher

Is'nt that for RS/RW?
dispatcher
QUOTE(tank @ Jan 24 2010, 07:40 AM) *
Is'nt that for RS/RW?

hi Tank;

The Gold Spike route is definately MSTS. If memory serves, Otto has three separate addresses. If you have never visited his site, you will be suprised at the amount of downloads he has available. One each for RS, RW and MSTS. I have already posted a set of maps for the route at the Trainsim site.

dispatcher
tank
I have done some exploring on this route meaning whitefish 9 beta and see that some sidings are not marked i guess there wont be a template seeing that there is no one to contact to make changes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.