Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: consists in collision.
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
Glenn
Using Ag3 tamplates sometimes give you the ending in colision problem. I found a simple solution. I open MSTS Activity Editor check the starting poing and run a check. You will get the consist in colision errors. Read the errors and you will see the consists names in its numerical names. Go in the Activity Editor screen and find those consists and most of the time just grab the consist and pull it foward untill the last car makes it past the siding marker. If the consist is too long just right hand click select properties and edit the consist to fit the siding.
I also found static consists stacked on top of each other. Its a matter of editing in the Activity Editor.

Thanks,
Glenn
sgdavis
QUOTE(Glenn @ Jan 17 2010, 08:25 AM) *
Using Ag3 tamplates sometimes give you the ending in colision problem. I found a simple solution. I open MSTS Activity Editor check the starting poing and run a check. You will get the consist in colision errors. Read the errors and you will see the consists names in its numerical names. Go in the Activity Editor screen and find those consists and most of the time just grab the consist and pull it foward untill the last car makes it past the siding marker. If the consist is too long just right hand click select properties and edit the consist to fit the siding.
I also found static consists stacked on top of each other. Its a matter of editing in the Activity Editor.

Thanks,
Glenn

Glenn,

Is this just happening with AG3 templates when running AG4, or are you having this problem with AG4 templates as well?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve
Glenn
Just with a older AG3 (D&H Bridgeline) Template. Since that was the only template for that route (After reading some of the AG Manual) I decided to run the template and adjust if needed with the MSTS Activity Editor.
Its too cool to allow Activity Generator to generate activities randomly and go have fun with MSTS !

QUOTE(sgdavis @ Jan 17 2010, 07:05 PM) *
Glenn,

Is this just happening with AG3 templates when running AG4, or are you having this problem with AG4 templates as well?

Thanks,

Steve
Steve

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.