Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anthracite Project
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
nbeveridge
Some of you may have heard of the upgrade to Werner Mueller's Lehigh Valley Route, which project is named the Anthracite Project. I have been excited about the prospects of new AG templates for this already fantastic route ever since I learned about it from Paul Precht. Paul is an AG user, and is involved in upgrading the route.

Several of us worked on the templates for the first version of the route, and I propose that these same people work the templates for the updated version, whenever it comes out.

Also, I see that Gaetan Belanger and Rick Franzosa are creating loco sets for the new version. I propose that we create dual templates, one set for freeware rolling stock and one set using the BLW payware rolling stock, similar what I did with the L&HR templates when BLW released the Maybrook set.
LehighNorthern
Norm,

That sounds great to me. I already use the existing templates quite often. As far as I understand, in this first phase the only changes being made to the track is that it will be Scalerailed. Later phases will extend the L&NE to the coal fields and so on.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.