Hi to all,

I am updating the Que2 route templates, which were done some years ago. This is one route which is the closest to my home near Montreal. I have created a better map system than the previous one which was devoid of the marker's orientation. Since the route sees only one daily run with return trip between Longueuil and Sorel, there will be no AI traffic for the NB & SB templates. However, a new YARDS Template have been created to handle only cars within their limits. Since the YARDS Player train is a single engine, there will be AI traffic done by the daily train and the player train will have to make sure to clear the mainline before the expected passing of the daily train at the different switching locations.

The downloads are the same, except for one additional download, that is the BEW Gondola loads (From the Mophouse-MLT site) to have some BALLAST cars to work with. Details included in the readme file. Although not required, I would recommend for the YARDS Template the CN S2 8119 switcher from Gaétan Bélanger, available in the Valleypass (donationware) site (http://www.valleypass.com). I haven't checked for the required cab and sound files since I have changed the Cab and sound with some other files. If you know how to alias cab and sound files, this is one engine I recommend as the player engine if you can get it. It is the ideal engine for the YARDS template.

I am including some shots including the CN S2 switcher at Sorel.

Will send it to Steve probably today or tomorrow for uploading.