Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A&O Sub
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
smokeytc
Have had no problems with A&O since I started using it, until today. Made an act WB - Berryville to Seligman. When loading through Train Store - got message
"Failed to initialize car <200000> RigidBody"
and the act would not load. Deleted that one and made another using different # of cars - same wb Berry to Selig and got the same message when trying to load act.
Anybody recognize this and know a fix???
Thanks Ted
dgionet
Hi Ted,

This message is usually related to short PC resources. You may have to reduce the graphic sliders and especially AG's railfill options. I know with the Que2 template I have updated recently, I had to reduce the railcar railfill to level 3 ( max 5) and had to reduce the number of cars to 8-10 instead of the the default 22 cars per siding. This had resolved the issue but had to do it at least three times to find out the proper settings.

Let me know how it turns out with your adjustments.
smokeytc
QUOTE(dgionet @ Mar 7 2010, 04:09 PM) *
Hi Ted,

This message is usually related to short PC resources. You may have to reduce the graphic sliders and especially AG's railfill options. I know with the Que2 template I have updated recently, I had to reduce the railcar railfill to level 3 ( max 5) and had to reduce the number of cars to 8-10 instead of the the default 22 cars per siding. This had resolved the issue but had to do it at least three times to find out the proper settings.

Let me know how it turns out with your adjustments.

Hi Denis - I was trying to create an act with 50 cars and 3 engs., when this happened. I did another one from Urbanette to Seligman, reducing the # cars to 25 with 3 eng. and it worked ok. Guess it was just the number of cars requested.
Thanx - Ted
ps - Bodiddly working great - nice job on the templates.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.