Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Re downloading
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
Old Geaser
Hi Steve,

My old win xp computer finally bit the dust.I bought a new computer with win 7. I tried running train simulator on 7 and had all kinds of problems. I fixed up another computer that has xp. In the shuffleing of programs, I cannot get Act. Gen or Act Master to run. Both have a pop up saying "Component comdl 32.0 or one of its dependents not correctly registered. A file is missing or invalid" Can you tell me how I can re download? I have the passwords for both. Or would it just be better to buy the programs? Thanks

Bert
nbeveridge
QUOTE(Old Geaser @ Mar 26 2010, 05:52 PM) *
Hi Steve,

My old win xp computer finally bit the dust.I bought a new computer with win 7. I tried running train simulator on 7 and had all kinds of problems. I fixed up another computer that has xp. In the shuffleing of programs, I cannot get Act. Gen or Act Master to run. Both have a pop up saying "Component comdl 32.0 or one of its dependents not correctly registered. A file is missing or invalid" Can you tell me how I can re download? I have the passwords for both. Or would it just be better to buy the programs? Thanks

Bert

Bert, as long as Steve has you as a registered user you should not need to repurchase the software. I am sure that when he reads this he will send you the link to the downloads.
sgdavis
QUOTE(nbeveridge @ Mar 27 2010, 03:29 PM) *
Bert, as long as Steve has you as a registered user you should not need to repurchase the software. I am sure that when he reads this he will send you the link to the downloads.

No problem. Just send me an email directly to SteveDavis@skylinecomputing.com and I'll set you up for another download.

Thanks,

Steve
Old Geaser
Thanks Norman and Steve

Bert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.