Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GT HOLLY
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
cperry7541
I get this message every time I try to run an act other than the explore or the test runs. I have the Bin, the xtracks and new roads installed. Have searched the forums with no luck. Here is the message.{ Failed to initialize Activity manager}. Thanks for any help. Also cant run any of the acts I create. The route is Gt Hollyv2
jrmeindl
QUOTE(cperry7541 @ Aug 10 2010, 12:34 AM) *
I get this message every time I try to run an act other than the explore or the test runs. I have the Bin, the xtracks and new roads installed. Have searched the forums with no luck. Here is the message.{ Failed to initialize Activity manager}. Thanks for any help. Also cant run any of the acts I create. The route is Gt Hollyv2

Unfortunately, this message is very cryptic. Does this only happen with this route? If it does, it could be related to the install of the route. I would also try to open an activity in the Activity Editor and verify the starting state and see if any errors come up. An error that comes up will give you a better idea on what might be the problem. One thing I found, while putting together the Cajon template, is if I had the Car Fill set too high, I would get that error. It seems that a train starting in an area with many objects all trying to load at one time caused it. I might also try putting in a fresh copy of the route again. Move the old one to a safe place first before doing that.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.