Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GT Holly Sub template path error
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
klsc85
Norm,

I've encountered a bug with one of the Holly Sub paths. "Pontiac2GM Local" freezes on start up. When I tried verifying the starting state for that path in the AE, it froze that screen, too. I've found no similar problem with other paths. I'll keep digging into the problem on my end and see if I can come up with a fix.

(I also noticed the "Pontiac2GM Local" path starts westbound and loops past Pontiac North Yard, GM and Junction, then ends at Pontiac Yard. In AG, the route is the opposite, with the workorders listing Pontiac Yard, Junction, GM and North Yard, in that order.)

Uncle E
nbeveridge
QUOTE(klsc85 @ Aug 18 2010, 07:44 PM) *
Norm,

I've encountered a bug with one of the Holly Sub paths. "Pontiac2GM Local" freezes on start up. When I tried verifying the starting state for that path in the AE, it froze that screen, too. I've found no similar problem with other paths. I'll keep digging into the problem on my end and see if I can come up with a fix.

(I also noticed the "Pontiac2GM Local" path starts westbound and loops past Pontiac North Yard, GM and Junction, then ends at Pontiac Yard. In AG, the route is the opposite, with the workorders listing Pontiac Yard, Junction, GM and North Yard, in that order.)

Uncle E

I think that there is another path which goes the other way around. I put both paths in the template for interest. I am in the middle of upgrading Randell Carnley's KCS Meridian Speedway route. Maybe after that I can take a look at this particular path.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.