Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MILW RMD East: Schematics
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
dispatcher

Hi All;

Denis is progressing quite nicely on his RMD template. At the same time I am working on a new set of schematics for the merged route. By the way it looks, Denis will be finished the template before I can get the maps finished. As he will attest to, this route is quite complicated what with the three Railroads involved so it will take some time yet before I am finished but the maps are on their way. In the mean time, run the route as is to aquaint youselves with the intricacies of the route, especially the Western half.

Moe Smith
dgionet
Hi Moe,

Thanks for your help in making a new set of maps for the route. That will be pretty much appreciated. No problem with the waiting. I agree with you as for the complexity of the Western part of the route as shown here in a screen capture of the AE between Butte and Anaconda

In the meantime, I am currently using the RMD-1 route map you made with the template. For the rest, I am looking at the AE to determine the work to be done or make a screen capture if necessary.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.