Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: exiting activity causes ctd
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
ditchlight
I recently installed Monon2 v9 and installed the current template which is for v8, I believe. I generated a test activity and had no trouble running it but when I exit, it causes a CTD. This only happens with this one activity (not the ones that came with the route) so I'm guessing that it is a conflict with the template. Has anyone ever experienced this with any other route. The only real consequence is that I can't check to see if I missed any d
sgdavis
QUOTE(ditchlight @ Nov 7 2010, 06:08 PM) *
I recently installed Monon2 v9 and installed the current template which is for v8, I believe. I generated a test activity and had no trouble running it but when I exit, it causes a CTD. This only happens with this one activity (not the ones that came with the route) so I'm guessing that it is a conflict with the template. Has anyone ever experienced this with any other route. The only real consequence is that I can't check to see if I missed any d

That sure doesn't sound right. Does this happen with any other activities you generate with Activity Generator for other routes?
ditchlight
I have not been able to replicate this problem so it seems to be a moot point. I've deleted the activity. As I think back, I replaced the engines with some BLW locos and I can't be sure but I may done so after the activity was generated and then handled any exceptions that popped up. Now, I am having trouble with another template, MononATSFChicagoTemplate, and it happens every time I generate an activity. When the main screen comes up, the only thing I can select is exit or options. Everything else is grayed out. I used to know how to read these kind of symptoms and fix them but I've been too busy to keep up. I guess I'll wait for the in progress (if I understood the post correctly) updated template is complete and go from there.

Doug
sgdavis
QUOTE(ditchlight @ Nov 8 2010, 05:12 PM) *
I have not been able to replicate this problem so it seems to be a moot point. I've deleted the activity. As I think back, I replaced the engines with some BLW locos and I can't be sure but I may done so after the activity was generated and then handled any exceptions that popped up. Now, I am having trouble with another template, MononATSFChicagoTemplate, and it happens every time I generate an activity. When the main screen comes up, the only thing I can select is exit or options. Everything else is grayed out. I used to know how to read these kind of symptoms and fix them but I've been too busy to keep up. I guess I'll wait for the in progress (if I understood the post correctly) updated template is complete and go from there.

Doug

Ok, thanks - keep us posted!

Best,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.