Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing Loco for La Junta
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
dispatcher
I was able to find all of the many downloads necessary for the La Junta template except one ATSF F7. It is the 3dt_F7_ATSF216.zip. It is neither in TS or Mophouse d/l sites. I can find ATSF226 and ATSF220 but no amount of searching can produce the 216. I would rather not change locos if at all possible because this loco is the prime loco in most consists in the template. All help appreciated.

dispatcher
ckawahara
The prefix 3DT may be a 3DTrains (Marc Nelson) payware or freeware unit.
jrmeindl
QUOTE(dispatcher @ Jan 12 2011, 02:22 PM) *
I was able to find all of the many downloads necessary for the La Junta template except one ATSF F7. It is the 3dt_F7_ATSF216.zip. It is neither in TS or Mophouse d/l sites. I can find ATSF226 and ATSF220 but no amount of searching can produce the 216. I would rather not change locos if at all possible because this loco is the prime loco in most consists in the template. All help appreciated.

dispatcher

This locomotive is at Mophouse. Follow the path below and you should find it. It's on the 4th (last) page of the locomtive downloads about 4 items up from the bottom.

The Mophouse-MLTDownloads :: Mophouse File Stash :: Mophouse File Library :: Locomotives

Jim
dispatcher
QUOTE(jrmeindl @ Jan 12 2011, 02:43 PM) *
This locomotive is at Mophouse. Follow the path below and you should find it. It's on the 4th (last) page of the locomtive downloads about 4 items up from the bottom.

The Mophouse-MLTDownloads :: Mophouse File Stash :: Mophouse File Library :: Locomotives
Jim

Jim;

I found it this time. Makes a difference when you type in the correct wording in the correct category.

Thanks

dispatcher
jrmeindl
QUOTE(dispatcher @ Jan 12 2011, 03:58 PM) *
Jim;

I found it this time. Makes a difference when you type in the correct wording in the correct category.

Thanks

dispatcher

Glad you were able to find it. I sometimes have trouble myself searching at Mophouse.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.