Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LV V2 Turn outs don't work
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
AT RR
Everyone,
I just down loaded and set up the Lehigh Valley route and got it operating. Then I downloaded the templates from the template page. The problem I'm having is that not all of the turnouts show in the track monitor nor can I make them operate. This is even after I set the turnouts to manual? All my other routes work OK.

I just changed to a new computer and are running windows 7 all the files are set up per the steam4me site in an folder out site of the windows program folder. Did any one else have this problem and how did you fix it.

Just tried the route in explore mode and all the turnouts work, they only don't work in the template.

Thanks,
Peter

PS: I'm all set, I did not wait long enough for the convert all turnouts to manual. There are a lot of turnouts in this route and It took almost 30 sec to convert them to manual, haste makes waste.

PL
jrmeindl
QUOTE(AT RR @ Apr 3 2011, 05:33 PM) *
Everyone,
I just down loaded and set up the Lehigh Valley route and got it operating. Then I downloaded the templates from the template page. The problem I'm having is that not all of the turnouts show in the track monitor nor can I make them operate. This is even after I set the turnouts to manual? All my other routes work OK.

I just changed to a new computer and are running windows 7 all the files are set up per the steam4me site in an folder out site of the windows program folder. Did any one else have this problem and how did you fix it.

Just tried the route in explore mode and all the turnouts work, they only don't work in the template.

Thanks,
Peter

PS: I'm all set, I did not wait long enough for the convert all turnouts to manual. There are a lot of turnouts in this route and It took almost 30 sec to convert them to manual, haste makes waste.

PL

Peter,

Patience is the key. As a rule, the bigger the route is, and the more switches it has, determines the time needed to make the conversion. Some timings that I had done; the original Marias Pass took about 15 seconds and the original Cajon Pass took about 45 seconds. Just looking at sidings, the numbers for the routes are:
Marias Pass (original) 95
Cajon Pass (original) 461

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.