Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Template for SLI's Green River
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
Rich Barchfield
I want to ask if anyone is planning on making a AG template for StreamLines new route - Green River? I certainly hope so, since I believe it's one of the best routes ever made for MSTS. I well know that area of Colorado and Utah and I was a Locomotive Engineer with both Southern Pacific (Tucson Division and Amtrak - crew base - Union Depot, El Paso, TX). All that means is - I know when an MSTS route has the look and the feel of a real railroad and Green River excels in both ways. I certainly hope someone will make a template so Green River will be the versatile railroad is should be. If you haven't run a train on it try it - you'l love it!
Thanks!
dgionet
QUOTE(Rich Barchfield @ Sep 5 2011, 12:30 PM) *
I want to ask if anyone is planning on making a AG template for StreamLines new route - Green River? I certainly hope so, since I believe it's one of the best routes ever made for MSTS. I well know that area of Colorado and Utah and I was a Locomotive Engineer with both Southern Pacific (Tucson Division and Amtrak - crew base - Union Depot, El Paso, TX). All that means is - I know when an MSTS route has the look and the feel of a real railroad and Green River excels in both ways. I certainly hope someone will make a template so Green River will be the versatile railroad is should be. If you haven't run a train on it try it - you'l love it!
Thanks!

Hi Rich,
You can follow up the Green River Template topic here

http://skylinecomputing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=677

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.