Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MSTS ACTIVITY EDITOR
Skyline User's Forum > > General MSTS Discussion
dsweiner
Can anyone please tell me how to enlarge the activity once it displays, so I can see the details?

Thanks,

David
jrmeindl
QUOTE(dsweiner @ Nov 27 2011, 12:32 PM) *
Can anyone please tell me how to enlarge the activity once it displays, so I can see the details?

Thanks,

David

You can enlarge the view for the Route Editor only, not the Activity Editor. Within the Activity Editor, you can zoom into the area you wish to work on by using the zooming tool. You can also zoom by holding the right mouse button and moving up or down in the activity screen. Items can be turned on or off using the View drop down by checking or unchecking things on the list.

Jim
dsweiner
QUOTE(jrmeindl @ Nov 27 2011, 05:32 PM) *
You can enlarge the view for the Route Editor only, not the Activity Editor. Within the Activity Editor, you can zoom into the area you wish to work on by using the zooming tool. You can also zoom by holding the right mouse button and moving up or down in the activity screen. Items can be turned on or off using the View drop down by checking or unchecking things on the list.

Jim

Thank you very much.

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.