Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wupper Express 11
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
dsweiner
I have generated 1 activity with AG4 and the one I am attaching files for will not run. Keep getting message that the Path is missing something. Attached are the files for the latest one I tried.

Please help.

Thanks,

David

P.S. The title is incorrect it should say WB Template.
dgionet
Hi David,

I have uploaded the files you have included and have tried to generate the activity. It went without no incident as seen on the image below.

Can you generate another WB activity? If the message persists, try to delete the SLG generated ACT, SRV and CON files and retry.

I am including the specific path which has generated your message to replace your path file if unsuccessfull in generating another activity. I can't figure out why it generated a message on your side while on my side it is OK. No change has been done to the current path file.

Cheers
Denis

dsweiner
QUOTE(dgionet @ Jan 1 2012, 08:33 AM) *
Hi David,

I have uploaded the files you have included and have tried to generate the activity. It went without no incident as seen on the image below.

Can you generate another WB activity? If the message persists, try to delete the SLG generated ACT, SRV and CON files and retry.

I am including the specific path which has generated your message to replace your path file if unsuccessfull in generating another activity. I can't figure out why it generated a message on your side while on my side it is OK. No change has been done to the current path file.
Cheers
Denis

Hi Denis:
Thank you very much for the help. I will try it again and let you know via email if that is okay with you?

Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours.

David

P.S. I was missing that .PAT file.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.