Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing consists in SLI Green River template
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
Harlank
Hi all

I decided to use the template for the Green River/Potash route and when I tried to generate a work list on the Potash I discovered I was missing two consists "Potash NB Player.con" and "Potash SB Player.con".
Looked throughout the template download and dont see them. Anyone know where they are to be found? Any help appreciated.

harlank
bandorr2000
Believe those are from the original Potash Template
dgionet
The consists being used in the SLI Green River templates for the Potash LOCAL template are the GreenRiverPOTASHLOCALPlayer & DRGW_POTASHPlayer. The first is used on the Green River route from Grand Junction up to Brendel. After, the second consist takes over with the Potash route for the remainder of the activity
Harlank
QUOTE(dgionet @ Apr 25 2012, 07:40 PM) *
The consists being used in the SLI Green River templates for the Potash LOCAL template are the GreenRiverPOTASHLOCALPlayer & DRGW_POTASHPlayer. The first is used on the Green River route from Grand Junction up to Brendel. After, the second consist takes over with the Potash route for the remainder of the activity

Harlank
Thanks guys-I must have inadvertently left the original Potash template in the route

harlank
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.