Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request: Updated LS&I Template.
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
pensfan17
Would anybody be interested in updating the LS&I template to include the BLW/ZT LS&I Pack equipment. Current template uses only 2 different ore cars, while the said pack has more variety. Also, having engines at shop tracks and MOW equipment on MOW tracks would enhance realism.

Thanks in advance,

Al
klsc85
Already done, Al. I was waiting for Nick to upload the upgraded route before sending the new templates to Steve. They should be available within days. In the meantime you can use Activity Master to change the stock.

Uncle E
pensfan17
Uncle E,

I understand how to change rolling stock with Activity Master. What I am requesting is adding more than just 2 different ore cars to the new template to allow more variety. Also the use of more 'eye candy' by adding engines on shop tracks and MOW cars on MOW tracks etc. I am very pleased to hear an updated template is in the works. Thanks in advance to those involved in updating this template.

Al
pensfan17
Uncle E,

I just realized the updated template was posted.Enjoying it immensely! Thanks for the update.

Al
klsc85
You're welcome, Al!

Uncle E
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.