Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: player consist for templates
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
ImCanadian
I have a question for the template creators. I noticed that every time I downloaded the template from here. And see only two locomotives for player consist on any route. And the rest of train consist like AI have the locomotives and freight cars or passenger cars. Why with only two locomotives for player consist? That is my question Hope someone will be able to answer my question.
jrmeindl
QUOTE(ImCanadian @ May 8 2012, 05:36 PM) *
I have a question for the template creators. I noticed that every time I downloaded the template from here. And see only two locomotives for player consist on any route. And the rest of train consist like AI have the locomotives and freight cars or passenger cars. Why with only two locomotives for player consist? That is my question Hope someone will be able to answer my question.

In most cases, your train will start out in a yard where you will pick up the cars. If you created a player consist with some rolling stock, when creating an activity, you would always have those set cars in your consist. They may or may not be the correct cars for the types of industries you have selected for switching. In other words, they might be along just for the ride in your switching activity. That is the reason for the optional 'Maximum cars in Starting player train' selection. If you put a number in there, the cars added to the player train will be matched to the siding industries you have selected.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.